Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday doughnut day.

Remember that Sundays
are a day to celebrate?


Everyday is a day to rejoice!
Psalms 118:24
This is the day the Lord has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
I say this verse every morning
when I wake up
before my feet hit the floor.
But Sundays in our
house is doughnut day.
It is all about traditions and
having one more thing
to weave our family together
stronger than ever.
Don't think that a
family tradition
has to be something complicated.
It can be as simple as
having doughnuts
every Sunday morning.
It can be as simple as
have movie night with
microwave popcorn
every Friday night.
Conner was rejoicing
today because
I assured him that
I picked out the doughnut
with the most sprinkles.
Families rock!
What family tradition do you have?

No comments: