Friday, August 7, 2009

10 Things About Me?

I linked my blog up with Lynnette's blog http://lynnettekraft.blogspot.com/
and she wants us to write a list of 10 charming, interesting and fun things about me. I always get such bad anxiety over things like this because I am sooooo boring!!!! I try to think of things and all I can think of is my faults or all of the things I want to do but haven't done yet. Then I get more anxiety because I have so manythings I want to do. Is this depressing? I really, really love my life. I am happier than I have ever been. I just haven't done anything really cool and different.I want to put something on my list like I have toured Ireland on a bike, or I gave birth at home in a kiddie pool, or I make all of our bread from scratch even milling our own wheat!Maybe next year at this time I will have something really cool to put on my list.
Here is my list for now :
  1. I have been married for 11 1/2 years and my husband has been a firefighter since before we meet. He is the best dad ever. When we first met he told me he did not want any children. lol.
  2. I have 3 children and would like to adopt one or two more.
  3. I have given birth without an epidural, with an epidural and have had a Cesarean. I think that is why I did not want to give birth to another child.
  4. Our son was born by cesarean because he was breech and had the cord around his neck 3 times and after delivery we found he had a double knot in his cord. He is our miracle baby for sure. (as if all babies are not miracles but I am in awe of this miracle everyday!)
  5. I am a labor and delivery nurse.
  6. I teach childbirth classes on Monday nights
  7. We homeschool our 3 kids.
  8. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
  9. I have the best friends ever.
  10. This has been the best and worst year of my life. I would not change a thing about any of it! I have never felt God's presence more.

No comments: