Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Micki tagged me

ok Micki,
You tagged me. I don't have 8 people to tag. You already tagged everyone I know.

8 restaurants I enjoy:
1. Carraba's (best Italian food)
2. Olive Garden
3. Chili's
4. Red Robin (had the best grilled ckn sandwich with grilled pineapple and mango mayo)
5. Macayos
6. Papa John's pizza (our first pizza delivery place near us)
7. Anything Mexican ( I second this Micki!)
8. Mimi's

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Jim woke me up before leaving for work so we could wake up Emma
2. watched Emma open presents before Jim went to work
3. made homemade waffles with my $2 waffle iron from Goodwill
4. had quiet time with the Lord
5. cleaned house/did some laundry/made pumpkin bread in my $4 breadmaker from Goodwill
6. did some school with kids
7. went to Red Robin with Bamma. watched the birthday girl get an ice cream sundae with sprinkles
8. Hung out at Bamma and Papa's until 10pm.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Losing this weight
2. Dealing with offenses better, how about not being offended at all
3. Christmas!!!
4. Seeing Joy and having a girl slumber party with Micki, Bridget and Joy
5. Celebrating Christ's birth!
6. going on a vacation
7. having victory over our finances
8. doing more blogs

8 things on my wish list:
1. organization
2. timeliness
3. wear a size 10
4. no debt
5. salvation for all of my family
6. salvation for all of my friends
7. To be used more by God
8. To make a difference in the lives of others

8 people I tag
1. I
2. don't
3. have
4. 8
5. people.
6. I know the same people you do
7. Micki

No comments: